Welcome to our internship process at Lifehouse Church! We are excited to that you are allowing us to help as you take these first steps in your ministry calling. The internship process is designed to equip you with basic tools of ministry by connecting you to the team and area of ministry that best fits you.
We offer internships in periods of either three or six months, and any intern can request an extension of up to one additional internship period with approval by their departmental leader.
As an intern at Lifehouse Church you can expect to receive:
- An opportunity to learn and serve within a large, fast-growing church environment.
- Hands-on, intensive training in the ministry area you are interning with.
- Cross-ministry involvement for a well-rounded understanding of how individual ministries work together.
- Solid, applicable leadership development instruction.
- Practical ministry application across a broad platform of ministry.
To apply, click HERE and send these two forms to firstname.lastname@example.org