What to expect at Lifehouse:
At Lifehouse, you'll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a weekend service, you can expect:
- Each service to last one hour.
- Thought-provoking and engaging messages based on the Bible.
- High-energy worship music.
- Fun teaching for your kids.
Find your personal Next Step including:
- A place to belong. Life Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and do life with. We have groups for men, women, couples, students, hobbyists, athletes, and more!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills that you can use to change lives in your community and the world. Serve at Lifehouse or connect through Next Steps to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to equip you with the tools to develop as a fully devoted follower of Christ. As an individual, family, or part of a Life Group, you can find tools for growth here.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend in Lifehouse Kids, newborns through 6th graders learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. Lifehouse Youth meets on Thursdays for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.
The whole family's invited!
We’re one church meeting in multiple locations. Moms, dads, and children of every age can find something to love about Lifehouse!